16 July 2018
Premier Club Rewards TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reward Points
- 1.1 Premier Club Reward points may be earned at any participating hotel in The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection or Park Grand London Hotels.
- 1.2 Members will be awarded TEN (10) points for each ONE (1) Pound Sterling (or its equivalent in another currency) paid on the member hotel room rate only.
- 1.3 Members paying in any currency other than Sterling, the amount spent will be converted into Sterling at the rate applicable on the date of check-out.
- 1.4 As a welcome gift, when you join the Premier Club programme, you will receive a bonus 100 points added to your account.
- 1.5 Premier Club Rewards offers membership to all individual guests.
- 1.6 Points will only be rewarded on Net Total Room Revenue spent per stay (excluding VAT).
- 1.7 No points will be awarded for room rate taxes, service charges, tips, gratuities, telephone or fax charges, in-room movies, business centre expenses, transportation, vouchers, event charges, no-show or cancellation fees.
- 1.8 If Members have not received points for their stay at any of the Shaftesbury Hotel Collection or Park Grand London Hotels they must contact the Premier Club Rewards Service Centre in writing with a legible copy of the Member's hotel folio within six months from their check out. The hotels have the right to deny such credits if members fail to provide adequate documentation. For Member's benefit, Members should keep all hotel travel documents safe until they are awarded points for the stays.
- 1.9 Premier Club Rewards points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and can only be redeemed for a Rewards Night Stay in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the programme. Points have no cash value. Points cannot be purchased or sold and are not transferable.
- Reward Limitations
- 2.1 Premier Club Rewards Points are not awarded for complimentary rooms.
- 2.2 Points are not awarded for stays at the following room rates: Net wholesale individual and group rate, Group Discounted rate, Employee rate, Seasonal worker/crew rate, Industry discount rate, complimentary hotel stays and third party internet bookings where the travel agent is paying the hotel directly for the guest room charges.
- 2.3 A Member may earn points for amounts spent on up to two hotel rooms at the same time, in condition that the member is a registered guest, each of the rooms is booked in his/her name, occupy at least one of the rooms and pay personally for both rooms. The occupant of the second room will not receive Premier Club Rewards points if he/she is a member of the rewards programme.
- 2.4 Points will be awarded for valid bookings on condition that member occupies the room and pays for it personally.
- 2.5 Please note that in the case of bookings via a third party, any upgrade charge paid by the guest at check-in will not attract reward points towards their stay.
- 2.6 If more than one member occupies the same room, points will be awarded to one member under whose booking was made and who personally paid for the reservation.
- 2.7 If a member makes a reservation for multiple rooms and if another member is staying in any of these rooms, the overall reservation points will be awarded to the member who made the reservation and who has personally paid for the room.
- 2.8 Points for reservations made through third party websites, will only be accrued for booking reserved from 01st October 2012 onwards in the condition that the member personally pays for his/her accommodation bill on check out.
- 2.9 Premier Club Rewards points will not be awarded beyond the termination date of a Member's participation in the Club, however Premier Club Reward's members will be provided six months from the termination date to redeem the points they have in account. Any points remaining beyond that date will expire.
- 2.10 Redeeming Premier Club Rewards points for rooms at participating properties is subject to availability at the time of reservation and advanced reservations are required. Confirmed bookings that have been made through third party websites or directly through the central reservations team/official websites cannot be altered to a free reward night stay. Members will not be able to redeem their points to amend a booking that has been pre-confirmed.
- 2.11 A Member can receive Premier Club Rewards points for previous bookings dated no more than one (1) month before joining the Rewards programme.
- 2.12 Members get refunds for received points; we will adjust the number of points awarded accordingly.
- 2.13 Premier Club Rewards points are non-transferable for any reason. Individuals are only eligible to have one Premier Club Rewards account. Accounts cannot be shared or combined by more than one person.
- 2.14 A member's account cannot be used by anybody else in order to accrue Premier Club Rewards points and benefits.
- 2.15 Premier Club Rewards cannot be combined with any other Reward Programmes.
- 2.16 A member can only take advantage of the Premier Club Rewards benefits and earn points for each room he/she reserves under his/her name, check in personally and pay for the room personally.
- 2.17 Premier Club Rewards points will only be awarded on Net Total Room Revenue spent per stay, excluding tax and this will be applicable to all qualified bookings. Please note that this will be effective from February 2014.
- Notification of Changes
- 3.1 At any time, with or without notice, The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection & Park Grand London Hotels reserves right to change, modify or cancel Premier Club Rewards regulations and rewards at any time.
- 3.2 Any such changes will be shown in the Premier Club Rewards Terms and Conditions available at Premier Club Rewards official website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. An email will be sent to all members regarding any change that has taken place.
- 3.3 We will try to notify Premier Club Rewards Members of any changes to Terms & Conditions, but will not be liable for failure to do so.
- Reward Nights
- 4.1 In order to redeem Premier Club Rewards points for a Reward Night at The Shaftesbury Hotels Collection or Park Grand London Hotels, members must make a reservation directly with Premier Club Rewards. A Credit Card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- 4.2 Points may only be redeemed through Premier Club Rewards team. To redeem points for free night stays, a Premier Club Rewards member must contact the Premier Club Rewards Team to make a booking. The request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or members can call +44 (0) 20 7479 2245. Alternatively, members can log into his/her account and send a request by clicking on 'Redeem Points' and filling out the relevant details. Please note that a minimum period of 48hrs notice is required to redeem points for a Reward Night stay.
- 4.3 Premier Club Reward's members can redeem 15,000 points for a Reward Night stay at the majority of the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection except Marble Arch Suites, Park Grand Lancaster Gate & The Piccadilly London West End Park Grand Piccadilly. For Marble Arch Suites and Park Grand London Hotels except The Piccadilly London West End Park Grand Piccadilly & Park Grand Lancaster Gate, Premier Club Rewards members can redeem 20,000 points for a Reward Night stay. For The Piccadilly London West End Park Grand Piccadilly & Park Grand Lancaster Gate, Premier Club Rewards members can redeem 40,000 points for a Reward Night stay.
- 4.4 Rooms are limited, subject to availability and may be unavailable during high demand periods. Reward night stay and upgrades are subject to availability. Premier Club Rewards Reward night and upgrade awards are subjected to blackout dates. There are limited numbers of rooms available for Free Night Award Redemption during certain period, therefore Premier Club Rewards award redemption may not be available.
- 4.5 Premier Club Rewards reservations are subject to the Shaftesbury Hotel Collection/ Park Grand London Hotels cancellation policy. If member does not check in to the hotel or cancel his/her booking without following the cancellation policy, member will be billed for a one night charge.
- 4.6 Premier Club Rewards Reward Night awards are for standard guest room. Premier Club Rewards Reward Night awards may be used for single or double occupancy. Any additional guest is subject to the applicable hotel's charges. Reward night rooms do not include food and beverages. Any extras charges must be paid directly to the hotel prior to check-out.
- 4.7 Guests who redeem points for a Reward Night stay will be provided with a complimentary Full English Breakfast in most Hotels.
- 4.8 The Shaftesbury Hotels Collection and Park Grand London Hotels and Park Grand London Hotels reserve the right to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the Reward Nights Club at any time without notice.
- Maintaining Account Information
- 5.1 When member enrolls in the Premier Club Rewards program, members will receive an email confirming their membership along with a reminder of their username (the email ID that they have used to join the program) and their password.
- 5.2 No membership cards are issued for Members. When making a booking online, Members are required to provide their username (the email ID that they have used to join the program) and their password in the "For Premier Club Rewards Members" on the reservation page.
- 5.3 Members can access their account online via www.premierclubrewards.org and are responsible for notifying Premier Club Rewards of any address or username change.
- Other Benefits of PCR Membership
- 6.1 Premier Club Rewards is offering members a 10% discount on Best Available Rate if members log into their account through www.premierclubrewards.org and make their booking directly through our official website (subject to availability). The discount is available on Best Available Rate only.
- 6.2 The 10% discount is only valid for Premier Club Rewards members. Bookings must be made in the member's name and rooms cannot be booked for somebody else unless one of the rooms will be occupied by the member. Members can earn points for up to two rooms per night.
- 6.3 Points will only be awarded to members on the rate that was paid for the stay. Points are only awarded once the stay charges have been wholly paid and processed.
- 6.4 The 10% discount cannot be offered for past bookings or a previously confirmed bookings.
- 6.5 This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards programme. The offer cannot be used on packages, special offers or discounted rates. No cash alternative available.
- 6.6 The 10% discount is valid from 1st May 2013 and the discount will not be given for any bookings made prior to this date. Bookings that have been confirmed cannot be amended to the discounted rate. that have been made will not be cannot be altered to a 10% discount.
- 6.7 Premier Club Rewards reserves the right to withdraw this offer with or without prior notice.