If you’re a frequent visitor to London, especially on business, the notion of finding a high-quality, reliable and, yes, rewarding hotel rewards scheme may be of importance to you. There’s nothing like returning a family of hotels in a city that you can trust to deliver a soothing, comfortable stay when you’re so busy during the day, working hard and, thus, requiring a relaxing, even rather luxurious base to settle down of an evening.
Well, among all the accommodation options London possesses and all the loyalty schemes these offer potential visitors, you may very much want to consider Premier Club Rewards. Fundamentally, this is because we like to believe its more a ‘hotel membership programme’ than merely a rewards scheme. For us, the programme is, indeed, a club to which our the frequent, most valued visitors of both London’s Park Grand and Shaftesbury family of hotels are invited – and share in all the benefits that membership brings.
At present, members can stay at any of the following 13 hotels and enjoy special treatment thanks to the club:
- Park Grand London Kensington
- Park Grand London Paddington
- Park Grand London Heathrow
- Park Grand London Lancaster Gate
- Park Grand Paddington Court London
- Paddington Court Suites
- Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington
- Park Grand Paddington Rooms
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park
- The Metropolis London Hyde Park
- Hyde Park International – Member of Park Grand London
- Marble Arch Suites
- Park Grand London Hyde Park
Earning and redeeming points
A programme that’s free and easy to join, the programme enables members to begin earning points instantly. Indeed, you can earn 10 of our Premier Points for each single £1 spent in participating hotels – and you can earn and begin saving points in order to redeem them for a complimentary stay at any of our eligible London hotels (subject to terms and conditions). Moreover, members can enjoy an exclusive 10 percent off the best available rate when booking directly through the programme’s official website.
So, how many points do need to redeem to enjoy a free night’s stay at an eligible hotel? Well, it depends on which accommodation you’re looking to stay in – generally speaking, you’re looking at 15,000, 20,000 or 40,000 redeemed points.
Now, although it’s certainly easy to become a member of the Premier hotel loyalty program, it’s not simply a case of becoming a member and that’s that. There are three different grades of member you can choose between; each of which comes with it different benefits:
- Silver membership – benefits include never-expiring points, extended check-out and complimentary room upgrade
- Gold membership– members can attain this membership when they stay for 30 nights within a 12-month period; benefits include never-expiring points, extended check-out, complimentary room upgrade, free Broadband in participating hotels’ Club Lounges and guestrooms and free local calls
- Platinum membership– members can attain this membership when they stay for 60 nights within a 12-month period; benefits include never-expiring points, extended check-out until 6pm, complimentary room upgrade and newspapers, free Broadband and complimentary entry in participating hotels’ Club Lounge and guestrooms and free local calls and laundry service.